Next Insurance is looking for a Product Designer in Palo Alto, CA, USA. Not an ordinary Product Designer but the kind of Product Designer that makes other Product Designers question their Product Designer-ness.
Next Insurance is a fast-growing 350+ person startup based in Silicon Valley and is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. Next has raised over $630 million from top tier investors and is the valley’s latest unicorn, valued at over $2 billion.
As part of the Next Insurance Product and Design team, your creativity, leadership, passion, and perseverance will combine with your craft to help you imagine and create top-tier work that delights and connects with our many customer personas.
• Design and prototype elegant solutions for mobile and web applications for our post
• Partner with product managers on product strategy and definition
• Collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across the products
• Produce top-notch work that injects usability and delight into the user experience as we
continue to push the boundaries of modern UX
• Gather customer and internal feedback (along with any available data) and iterate based on what you find rather than on hunch or intuition
• 3+ years as a designer, with an emphasis on product and visual design
• Prior experience with B2C tech products or consumer facing digital platform
• Extensive knowledge of design-related tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision, etc.
• Experience in a highly regulated industry such as HealthTech, Healthcare, Fintech, Financial
Services, or Insurance a plus
• BA/BS degree required
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8063-next-insurance-product-designer
January 25, 2021
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options