Freelance Freelance Designer / Social Maker – Health & Wellness brands. Clorox Electro Creative Workshop. Oakland, CA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Electro Creative Workshop is the in-house agency inside The Clorox Company. Electro is looking for a Social Media Maker / Designer to work remotely with the creative team based in Oakland, California over the next 3 months on our VMS brands (vitamins, minerals & supplements).
Social Media Creation — This is a hands-on role. You’ll make posts, pins, stories, and more. You’ll see your social media projects through from briefing to post. You’ll design the posts, shoot your own quick images and videos when needed. Content is created daily. You’ll play a lead role helping us develop and maintain each brands’ visual/verbal voice, personality, and overall consistency in social.
Organizational — Manage workflow according to schedules and timelines.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
• BA/BFA Degree or equivalent training in graphic design, advertising and content creation (e.g. blogging, social influencer).
• 3-6 years experience creating for social media including professional and personal projects.
• A range of social media experience including a variety of platforms and types of posts.
• A portfolio showcasing original, creative social media work.
• Expertise in Adobe CS (Mac OS X environment).
• An impeccable eye for brand standards, design aesthetics, and quality.
• Thorough knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms, especially Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
• Passionate about social media and up to date on current trends.
Nice to have
• Experience with content creation apps such as Adobe Spark Post and Spark Video a plus.
• Photography, animation, and video skills (creating stills and short videos/GIFs)
• Experience in the Health & Wellness space.
Job Post Linkhttps://human.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8037-clorox-electro-creative-workshop-freelance-designer-social-maker-health-wellness-brands
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Design, Digital
January 21, 2021
- Work From Home
This is a 2-3 month gig that begins ASAP, but if that works out, can be more long-term.