Hello Design is looking for a Sr UI/UX Designer in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Hello Design is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to make the future with us. Lead our creative and technical teams to produce award-winning, interactive solutions. Define user experiences and design interfaces for web and other interactive mediums from concept through completion. We are looking for designers who are passionate about quality and have a drive for innovation.
- Lead project teams consisting of designers, developers and strategists
- Successfully design interactive solutions on various project types with business goals in site
- Present to clients in a professional and engaging way
- Work with a design team—collaborate and delegate effectively and efficiently
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and enhance their knowledge of interactive marketing and design
- Excellent understanding of information architecture and interaction design
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Motion skills a plus
- Outstanding interactive portfolio
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
Hello is a creative agency driven to craft worthy experiences. We believe everything will be digital—surrounding us like the air we breathe. Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell.
We offer competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision and 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, gym discounts, and really cute dogs.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/8006-hello-design-sr-ui-ux-designer
Digital, Information Architecture, Interactive
January 16, 2021
- Retirement Plan
- Dog Friendly