Fabric is looking for a Freelance Product Design Lead in Brooklyn, NY, USA.
Fabric is looking for a pragmatic, user-centric design leader to join our Growth team. This job is for you if you are a natural problem solver, able to bring clarity to complexity.
In this role you will:
- Champion design and advocate for our user’s experience at all levels of the organization and up to the executive level
- Own, scale and further develop our design system to push boundaries and deliver engaging and delightful user experiences
- Partner with product stakeholders and insights counterparts to identify problems and opportunities and develop hypotheses to test, learn and iterate
- Bring clarity to complex problems delivering holistic design solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, anticipating their needs every step of the way.
- Craft elegant design solutions that help the team achieve business goals.
- Partner with product stakeholders to ensure that UX solutions are accurately developed
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 10+ years' experience as a key member of a design team with successfully launched products
- Demonstrated experience improving conversion across various stages of the funnel
- Extraordinary user-centered design skills - you are detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of design fundamentals and fluent in Figma
- Strategic thinking that can inspire the team to build innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. You can clearly articulate your design vision to stakeholders and influence multi-disciplinary teams and partners across the organization
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic work environment with a start-up mentality (comfortable with risk and self-managing)
You are a self-starter and a critical thinker able to break down complex problems into manageable tasks to deliver holistic design solutions.
This opening could become a full-time job for the right candidate
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7973-fabric-product-design-lead
January 13, 2021