Elysium Health is looking for a Lead Visual Designer, Marketing & Advertising in New York, NY, USA.
As a Lead Visual Designer on a small and nimble creative team, you'll be responsible in bringing to life campaigns and messaging that speak to current and potential Elysium customers. You'll develop and refine our core marketing and communications style and design language and be a critical part of getting customers excited about our mission of living healthier, for longer.
What You'll Do
* Work hand-in-hand with Marketing to focus on creative exploration and execution of growth/acquisition and retention campaigns.
* Partner with copywriters and other designers to conceptualize campaigns and bring to life hard-to-explain, science-based products.
* Be hands-on and design end-to-end digital marketing campaigns for multiple platforms with a focus on (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Display/Banners, and Email.
* Create engaging short animations, infographics, and videos for social channels.
* Adapt digital campaigns to create successful 360 executions to print, TV, OOH.
Who You Are
* Have 5-7 years experience at an in-house consumer company or agency
* Experienced in creating and producing small animations, motion, and video necessary with the technical skill to produce your ideas: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Figma and other design tools.
* Excited about iterative, data-based design, working with Marketing to optimize campaigns for performance.
* Must be a self-starter, a pro at managing your time and juggling multiple projects.
* Border on anally retentive in design detail: pixel-perfection, grids, and typography.
* Experience with studio photography a plus.
* Have a passion for science, health, or fitness.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7966-elysium-health-lead-visual-designer-marketing-advertising
Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Figma, Still Life Photography
January 13, 2021
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Stock options
- Work from home