Have you always dreamt that the job post for your dream job would start with "Wagr is hiring a Product Designer in their Remote office..." and end with "…to work on a social consumer app in sports betting "? Well, wakey wakey, sleepyhead! It's real!
⭐ About you: our newest super-star addition
We're growing quickly and are looking for a creative and motivated product designer with experience building consumer social apps. You'll work directly with the founding team to build a product that consumers love and rave about.
You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process.
You'll be joining us for the most exciting part of our race to launch in early 2021!
**What you'll do:**
- Create delightful user experiences by building interfaces that are incredibly simple, elegant, and fun
- Talk to users and look at data to understand how and why our users use wagr
- Help decide what to build and why, not just make pretty pixels
- Work with product management to define a successful, repeatable design and discovery playbook
- Work closely with engineering on executional design work, providing on-the-fly input and direction
- Help us build out scalable design practices, including the development of component libraries and design patterns
Experience & qualifications
*Show us what you've got! We'd love to see your portfolio.*
- 3+ years experience as a designer with a focus on consumer social products
- 1+ year of interaction design experience
- You put users first. You think critically about the implications of what you're building, and how it shapes real people's lives.
- You are able to provide a portfolio or examples of prior work
- You have strong visual design skills and a great aesthetic
- You are able to prototype interactive mobile experiences
- You think about product strategy and are capable of acting as a Product Manager when needed
- You communicate nuanced ideas clearly, whether you're explaining technical decisions in writing or brainstorming in real time. In disagreements, you engage thoughtfully with other perspectives and compromise when needed.
Nice to have
- Experience designing games or gamified products
- Experience with Figma
- Experience conducting user research
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7961-wagr-product-designer
January 12, 2021