Bien is looking for a Freelance Motion Designer/ACD in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
BIEN is looking for an amazing, experienced motion designer and associate creative director to join a team for a few really cool projects in February and potentially March + April. We focus on inclusive motion design and this is a great opportunity to work with clients who value our position and want to be more inclusive in all their work.
• Be on the West Coast (PST)
• Have big studio/brand experience designing and assistant creative directing projects.
• Have an interest in diversity, inclusion, and pushing the envelope in our field.
• Be humble and personable, while being at the top of your field.
• Be a strong designer first, animation skills and knowledge are a plus.
• Have strong communication habits, be pro-active, and be a team player.
• Have a proven track record of designing styleframes and storyboards, as well as leading small teams.
• Have experience working in fast-paced environments where speed, accuracy, and dependability are table stakes.
• Be comfortable working in Slack and presenting work via Zoom. Must be able to succinctly communicate with clients and solve their design problems on the fly.
We'll probably put you on a short test project first, but we need someone for at least 3 months. You will be designing 50% of the time and ACDing projects the other 50%. If you don't like to roll up your sleeves and get dirty, this one probably won't be for you.
Our clients are Facebook, Target, Disney, Red Hat, IBM, etc.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7947-bien-motion-designer-acd
2D, 3D, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Motion
January 11, 2021