Collier.Simon is looking for a Full-Time Art Director / Designer (social/digital performance & advertising) in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Collier.Simon is an independent, full-service creative agency in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area. We work with our client partners to develop creative solutions that truly move the needle. Clients range from Fortune 500-type household names to up-and-comers across a variety of industries / verticals.
We’re looking for a multi-talented Designer / Art Director with 3+ years experience in digital advertising to join our team. We're looking for someone who:
- Is skilled at concepting and executing across multiple mediums and platforms (social, digital, web)
- Has extensive experience with social-first, performance campaigns (grabbing consumer's attention and inspiring action within noisy feed environment)
- Is fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and comfortable designing (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma) and editing (Premiere, After Effects)
- An art director, has great taste and an eye for copy
- Above all, we are looking for a creative thinker with a passion for design and a relentless desire to dig in and create great work.
- Please submit your application here: https://colliersimon.applytojob.com/apply/Q0JjsTksLG/Art-Director
Include a short cover note with link to portfolio. Additionally, please call out any specific work that is reflective of this job description (social-first performance campaign, motion/video, etc). Thank you!
3+ years’ experience in an agency or similar environment
Expert-level handle of Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Premiere, AE
Bachelor’s or related degree from design school is preferred
Deep understanding of and ability to concept for all mediums
Ability to take a creative project from start to finish all on your own.
Benefits, including healthcare, 401K, vacation/PTO policy to be shared in greater detail during interview process.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7941-collier-simon-full-time-art-director-designer-social-digital-performance-advertising
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Art Direction, Conceptual, Design, Digital, Figma, Social
June 22, 2022 (Originally posted January 11, 2021)
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
Collier.Simon provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.