Here's the deal: Cava is looking for a Social Content Manager to exercise their social-first creativity in our Washington DC and Metro Area office. Social is an always on medium so you need to be comfortable....
CAVA is seeking a highly creative and strategic Social Content Lead with a deep understanding of the food and lifestyle space. In this role, you will exercise your social-first creativity, rich storytelling, and brand strategy skills, and show demonstrated expertise with photography, creating social content, and copywriting. On the strategic side, you know social media content management systems, look at insights to optimize strategies, and act as an editor, thinking of the long-term storytelling that speaks to and grows the CAVA brand.
This role is a full-time position that will manage our social content creation. We are looking for a strategic digital native with an incredible knack for thinking editorially while creating social content. A strong design eye is just important as your ability to tell rich stories. You will be a confident and strategic thought partner to help translate our brand vision into a compelling social experience.
What You’ll Do:
• Own and maintain CAVA’s holistic social media editorial strategy and content calendar, in collaboration with channel leaders and brand.
• Ideate on thoughtful, smart, clever, engaging, and creative ideas for our social audiences, specific to each channel.
• Collaborate with Marketing team stakeholders on content to align with brand initiatives.
• Enhance and further develop social media guidelines and social brand voice as appropriate.
• Nurture a team culture that prioritizes quick testing, evaluation, and iteration on new growth channels
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7838-cava-social-content-manager
December 16, 2020
- Generous Vacation
- Stock Options