Bindery is looking for an Associate Producer in New York, NY, USA.
Bindery is a full-service commercial and content studio – leading projects from script to screen. We work with brands and creative agencies to bring stories to life, as well as invest in and create our own original concepts. Our team is comprised of incredibly passionate and multi-faceted creatives – working together to create elevated and award-winning work. We’re known for our taste and resourcefulness, and for making the production and post process extremely enjoyable for all involved.
Title: Associate Producer
Reporting to: Responsible for: Executive Producer
Responsible for: Helping to manage our clients (agencies and brands), creative producing and project managing multiple projects at once and ensuring they’re delivered on time and on budget.
Based at: 227 West 29th Street, New York, NY 10001
Qualifications: Ability to help produce content from creative through production and post, while developing deep relationships with clients across multiple projects.
Salary / Benefits: $50,000/yr, 100% health/dental/vision, flexible time off.
Experience: 1-2+ years experience. The ideal mix is account management / creative producing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Producer or Executive Producer with commercial and content projects.
- Help build and manage project calendars, run status calls, report on call notes/client requests, corral key in-house team and freelance partners, and push clients to hit deadlines.
- Help manage in-house and freelance creative teams, ensuring that we deliver treatments, scripts, and presentations on time.
- An understanding of production and the roles/responsibilities of crew is a requirement. Understanding of budgeting is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working in Google Slides to help create status presentations.
- Work well under pressure, be incredibly buttoned up, and know how to remain loveable in some unlovable situations.
- Even though our Head of Post manages the post process, the Associate Producer still helps to manage
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7821-bindery-associate-producer
February 11, 2021 (Originally posted December 14, 2020)
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home