Nothing would make your mom happier than bragging to the girls that her kid got a job as a Junior Production Designer at Bandier in New York, NY, USA. They'd all be very impressed with how creative and eager to learn you are.
BANDIER is looking for a Junior Production Designer to join our creative team! The primary responsibility of this position is to execute email and website designs to requirements. You will work under the supervision of our Digital Designer to produce high-quality work. This is an important supporting role on our team that requires a sharp eye for details, and is a great opportunity for someone who is organized, passionate about design, and wants to grow in their career as a digital designer. Interest in women's fitness, fashion, and wellness is a plus.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Execute all graphic requests from cross functional teams: event invitations, marketing cards, store signage, lookbooks, out of home advertising, branding decks and more
- Produce drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
- Translate brand standards into visually compelling and easy-to-navigate designs for emails, website assets, marketing assets, and digital advertisements
- Create daily email blasts and front-end web design assets
- Use various techniques to create emails, website assets, social assets, etc.
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Assist with in-store imagery design and layout
- Support ongoing creative back-end web design updates to bandier.com
- Accept feedback to hone skills and improve design
- 1 - 2 years of design experience
- Familiar with design software and graphics editing tools - we use Figma and Creative Suite
- Understanding of visual elements such as layout, type and fonts
- Experience producing emails and web assets in the art, fashion or fitness industry
- Strong collaborator and demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and ability to prioritize a high volume of work
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively problem-solve
- Willingness to learn, develop and take on new challenges
Job Post Linkhttps://human.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7818-bandier-junior-production-designer
Adobe Character Animator, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Design, Figma, Type Design
December 14, 2020
- Parental Leave
- Work From Home
Bandier is an equal opportunity workplace. We are proud of the work we are doing to attract, engage, promote and retain a diverse team, and we know there is still work to be done. We are committed to diversity and equal employment opportunity in our recruiting process, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.