Product Designer . Altruist. Los Angeles, CA, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Altruist is an LA fintech company on a mission to make financial advice fair for everyone. We’re looking for a Product Designer to help us disrupt the status quo and build a beautiful platform that people love to use.
This role is perfect for designers with strong UX abilities, an iterative design process, and outstanding visual design skills.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to visualize a revolutionary new platform for financial advisors and their clients
- Build detailed product flows, including error states and edge cases
- Apply data, research, and customer insights to design decisions
- Align with product and engineering to determine what success means for a given initiative
- Own the end-to-end design from ideation and research to execution
- Iterate quickly through mockups and clickable prototypes that may range in fidelity and functionality
- Work within defined timelines to prioritize your work for maximum impact
- Work within our existing styles and design system to create a cohesive experience
What you’ll need
- 3-7 years of experience
- A dedication to turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
- Excellent UX ability, visual design, and product thinking
- Comfort with an iterative design process using quantitative and qualitative data to inform design and product improvements
- Must be humble, collaborative, have a positive attitude, and be a joy to work with (egos left at the door, please)
- Strong qualitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Experience speaking to the goals of your work as well as successes and failures
- A love for testing prototypes to ensure a user’s experience is beautiful, simple, and seamless.
- Fluency in Figma
- Be a great team player with the ability to collaborate with Product and Engineering, combined with an ow
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7803-altruist-product-designer
Design, Digital, Product Development, Research, User Research
December 10, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Stock options
- Work from home