Born & Bred is looking for a Project Manager in San Francisco, CA, USA. Not an ordinary Project Manager but the kind of Project Manager that makes other Project Managers question their Project Manager-ness.
Project managers are the glue that helps keep projects — and people — together. At Born & Bred they will be responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and executing projects from beginning to end. The project scope can vary from single pieces of collateral to full visual identity system rollouts and large scale marketing campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a confident, enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our PM organization. They will be working under the direction of our creative directors from whom they will collect project information — deadlines, objectives, budgets, etc. They also assign individuals or entire teams to tasks within the project, while creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project. They would exude Born & Bred’s core values in all client relations, molding to each client based on their needs.
You’ve got the following:
- Personable, collaborative, professional and easy to get on with any type of client.
- Making sure small clients have as much attention as the big ones, every client is important to us.
- To be able to manage client expectations based on the agencies workflow and manage deadlines
- Understand how to manage the dynamics between the creative director, designers, strategists and clients.
- They should be able to be involved in creative brainstorming and brand strategy while have a good understanding of brand identity and brand executions that range from packaging to web-design as well as marketing campaigns and film.
- Organized with amazing time management skills, budgeting, client relations, writing and editing SOW’s MSA’s to name a few.
- Provide general support to the account team throughout project durations:
- Facilitate scheduling internal/external meetings
- Partake in capturing key takeaways/meetings notes
- Management/upkeep of project timelines
- Assist internal tracking of project deliverable/progress with internal
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7779-born-bred-project-manager
December 5, 2020
- Retirement Plan