Here's the deal: Echo-Factory is looking for a Creative Director to get the party started in our Pasadena, CA, USA office. Why are these job descriptions so confusing?
Are you creative? Do you have dictatorial tendencies?
OMG we literally have to talk.
Echo-Factory is a small, full-service ad agency in Pasadena. We’re looking for a creative director who can help us plan, and deliver creative materials that make our target audience ponder the very meaning of life, the universe and their place in it.
Or, at least buy some stuff they might not strictly need.
Your Core Duties
• Take ownership of the creative process from concept to completion
• Lead our team of both in-house and contractor designers, copywriters and other creatives.
• Turn our client’s drive for growth into clear creative strategies.
• Get hands-on to produce creative materials for key projects.
• Work closely (well, I mean, not physically closely obviously ‘cause COVID) with the rest of the agency to deliver great work.
• Help our client-focused team members create great pitches and present work to clients.
• Identify and implement tools, and processes to improve the quality and efficiency of our agency’s creative output.
• Help us grow, and be an even better agency for our clients, and an even better place to work for our employees than we are today.
What We’re Looking For
• Great people skills.
• Great design skills with a heavy digital focus.
• Leadership skills that would make Joan of Arc stop and take notes.
• We welcome applications from both experienced creative directors, and other creatives with relevant experience looking to step up into the role.
Our agency is located in Old Town Pasadena, just above the Apple Store. Once COVID is over, you’re going to love spending time there. We’ve got about ~10 fulltime employees and another ~10 regular contractors that we work with on an ongoing basis.
We have a pretty broad range of clients, from direct-to-consumer apparel brands, to defense contractors and nearly everything in-between.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7746-echo-factory-creative-director
Art Direction, Creative Direction, Creative Research, Creative Strategy, Design, Design Strategy, Digital, Wrangling - Creatives
November 24, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- No assholes