Flight Club is looking for a Visual Designer (Flight Club) in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Flight Club is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Visual Designer to support our design and brand marketing efforts. Responsibilities will include working with the lead Visual Designer to assist with the creation of brand and campaign assets.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-learner, who is passionate about graphic design, knowledgeable of the current sneaker and fashion landscape, deadline-oriented, collaborative and strategic with experience using digital media to create exciting narratives across a variety of channels.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of brand design experience, with a strong visual design foundation
- Experience in designing 360 marketing campaigns
- Motion / 3D experience is preferable
- An individual who loves typography and views type as being a key design component
- An individual who understands culture and has knowledge of trends in fashion
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- An excellent understanding of how to apply the elements of visual design, such as motion and interaction
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Highly detailed and diligent with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication
- You have a desire to push the boundaries of how a brand is interpreted and understood
- We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7744-flight-club-visual-designer-flight-club
It's all about the work
Art Direction, Design, Editorial, Experiential, Fashion, Figma, Social Media Strategy , Technology, Type Design
November 24, 2020
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Stock options