Pinterest is looking for a Freelance Product Designer in United States.
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. On our Product Design team, you’d be helping achieve that mission by:
Being customer advocates; our unique focus is lifecycle
Our features help users get the value of the core product quickly.
Being driven by impact
We optimize for opportunities to drive key metrics and fix key problems.
Believing velocity of learnings is paramount
Velocity requires strong tech foundations, solid metrics architecture, and well-thought out experiment design.
We’re looking for a methodical and thoughtful product designer with a passion for crafting intuitive and consistent experiences. You’ll work closely with the team to create and evolve experiences across our product.
You have a knack for visual details and holistic systems thinking. You’re a problem solver and your designs reflect your ability to be an advocate for the user. You’re passionate about our mission, raising the quality bar, and making the basics great.
What we’re looking for
- 2–6 years of industry experience designing digital products
- Attention to detail and a sense of pride and ownership over the quality of the product
- Solid understanding of layout and visual hierarchy
- Ability to work within and extend a design system
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong collaborator with who partners closely with engineering and other functions
- Clearly articulates design decisions and the problems they’re solving
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7740-pinterest-product-designer
November 24, 2020
- Work from home
This is for a year long contract and all candidates must be based in the US to be considered. This is a remote role with the option to come into the office in SF if you would like to once we re-open.
This role is full-time (40hrs per week) during normal working hours.