Do you hate startups, dubai sunshine, and the creative ability to EAT THE WORLD? Then you'd really hate working as a Digital Marketing Manager at Baraka in Dubai - UAE and should stop reading now. Seriously.
- Three words to describe this job are creative, empowering, fulfilling.
- Our motto is non existent, until we find a creative person to create it.
- This is a great opportunity because you're starting a brand from scractch and developing some bad ass campaigns in a part of the world thats short on well, bad ass campaigns
- The ideal personality for this role is creative, independent thinker, self-starter, collaborative, loves what they do, down to earth
- You need to be well-equipped to handle a heavy workload, ultimate responsibility for your output.
- You'd be working on campaigns, ads, engagement, content, art direction, influencers.
- The best way to describe our culture is fresh, fun, collaborative.
- You'll love our office because we work from home - sort of - this could be a remote engagement.
- The best part about living here is no tax. unless you're American, you still have to pay tax. sorry america.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you have basic ideas.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7735-baraka-digital-marketing-manager
Art Direction, Content Strategy, Marketing Strategy
November 22, 2020
- Near beach
- No assholes
- Stock options
- Work from home