Cricut is looking for an Art Director - Brand in Salt Lake City, UT, USA. Not an ordinary Art Director - Brand but the kind of Art Director - Brand that makes other Art Director - Brands question their Art Director - Brand-ness.
We are looking for a strategic and creative leader to help define and shape the future of Cricut’s brand. As an Art Director, you will work with our team of internal designers as well as agency partners to strategize, concept, and create campaigns for new product launches, brand campaigns, and other brand initiatives. Your role will also be the steward of the Cricut brand, owning, managing, and updating key assets and ensuring that stakeholders (internal and external) stay true to our guidelines and that the work we create is driving our brand forward.
You’ll leverage strategic thinking and flawless execution to develop creative work that delights our consumers, makes our brand irresistible to them, and truly helps them lead creative lives through our products.
The ideal candidate is a practical visionary who can lead a team to generate big ideas and execute flawlessly, meticulously, and on schedule. You have experience with working in-house and within creative agencies. You know that there is no such thing as innovation and creativity without process that enables your team to perform at their best.
- Partner and collaborate with product managers, visual designers, copywriters, and potential external agencies and freelancers from concept to delivery.
- Conceptualize, develop, and produce exceptional design and creative for primarily brand and design needs, with an extension into digital and other media as needed
- Lead art direction concepting and on-set direction for photography, video, and motion; partner with Creative Director on delivering creative work.
- B.F.A. in design with 7+ years of professional design experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3–5 years of experience leading campaigns and content creation based on sound creative strategy.
- Ability to execute multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of DIY and/or craft industry a plus.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7722-cricut-art-director-brand
Art Direction, Brand Strategy, Design
November 19, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Great benefits
- Near mountains
- No assholes
- Work from home
NOTE: Applications will not be considered without a portfolio.