Here's the deal: Plex is looking for a Freelance Digital Producer / Project Manager (Remote) to help manage small but growing creative team in our California, USA office. Must have DIY mentality, easy-going ego, and blisteringly awesome communication skills.
- Our motto is home for all the media you love.
- This is a great opportunity because we are a quickly growing, remote-work-first company that is the largest independent left in the streaming wars.
- The ideal personality for this role is obsessively nice and thoughtful and human, able to take critical feedback in stride, and has a quick grasp of the big picture.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle more video hangouts than are probably healthy, frequent slack updates, and a lot of nerd-core humor.
- You'd be working on project management systems like fibery.io, resource planning, creative brief development and enforcement and creating an awesome workflow.
- The best way to describe our culture is kind, ultra-smart, performance-driven.
- You'll love our office because you'll never have to go there.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you have bad wifi. Or even just okay wifi. Nothing worse than a frozen face on a video call.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7721-plex-digital-producer-project-manager-remote
November 24, 2020 (Originally posted November 19, 2020)
- No assholes
- Work from home
Plex is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Plex is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.