Here's the deal: Plex is looking for a Freelance Sr. Copywriter (Remote) to build email copy decks, video scripts and campaigns in our California, USA office. Must have sharp pencil, easy-going ego, and blisteringly awesome communication skills.
- Our motto is home for all the media you love.
- This is a great opportunity because we are a quickly growing, remote-work-first company that is the largest independent left in the streaming wars.
- The ideal personality for this role is obsessively nice and thoughtful and human, able to take critical feedback in stride, and has a quick grasp of the big picture.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle more video hangouts than are probably healthy, frequent slack updates, and a lot of nerd-core humor.
- You'd be working on emails, paid ads, videos, on-air promos, and more.
- The best way to describe our culture is kind, ultra-smart, performance-driven.
- You'll love our office because you'll never have to go there.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you have bad wifi. Or even just okay wifi. Nothing worse than a frozen face on a video call.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7716-plex-sr-copywriter-remote
Brand Strategy, Content Strategy, Content Writing, Copywriting, Creative Strategy
November 18, 2020
- No assholes
- Work from home
Plex is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Plex is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.