HOLY Shnikies! Bokeh is hiring a Project Manager to work on all of the untamed chaos and cray cray creative traffic jams in their San Francisco, CA, USA office.
- Three words to describe this job are adventurous, autonomous, and lovely. We like people who take ownership of their work, intuitively know when to push, and are nice humans.
- Our motto is "never stop creating." We trademarked that one. "SHOW SOME FUCKING PASSION" is framed on our wall, but we can't take credit for that line.
- This is a great opportunity because we need a driven project manager or creative operations type who hates entropy with a passion and thrives under pressure.
- The ideal personality for this role is someone who's on their shit and makes shit run smoothly. You're obsessively-organized, efficient AF, loves to track time and problem solve.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle project management from brief to delivery with a keen ability to manage schedules, time sheets, project flows, and Asana.
- You'd be working on integrated campaigns that may include anything from video to photography, animation to design. You're a field general for the creative team.
- The best way to describe our culture is lighthearted and sarcastic. We approach our work with hunger and humility. We treat candor with candor. And storytelling is our passion.
- You'll love our office because it's your bedroom! Or living room. Or backyard. We're living in strange times. As long as you stay open to a potential future move to SF.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you require hand-holding, love clear and precise direction, a prefer a slow, steady pace, and hate pushing on people to be accountable.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7707-bokeh-project-manager
Low Budget, Maintaining Schedules, Management of Teams 1-10, Management of Teams 10-20, Managing Budgets, Post-Production, Producing, Project Management
November 16, 2020
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Sweet office
- Work from home
BOKEH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, social, economic, or political opinions.
BOKEH BELIEVES IN ALL INDIVIDUALS' RIGHT TO FULFILL THEIR CREATIVE POTENTIAL. Therefore, we unabashedly support women's reproductive rights, gun control legislation, Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+ rights, equal pay, vaccines, climate change legislation, immigration rights, universal health care, and public education especially programs that support the arts and diversity. Also, we pay our taxes.