Do you hate sarcasm, non-traditional agency structures, and fast-paced enviorments? Then you'd really hate working as an Associate Creative Director at Bokeh in San Francisco, CA, USA and should stop reading now. Seriously.
- Three words to describe this job are adventurous, autonomous, and lovely. We like people who take ownership of their work, intuitively know when to push, and are nice humans.
- Our motto is Our motto is "never stop creating." We trademarked that one. "SHOW SOME FUCKING PASSION" is framed on our wall, but we can't take credit for
- This is a great opportunity because we need a driven creative on several key accounts who knows how to see "through" a brief and thrives under pressure.
- The ideal personality for this role is that of a maker. A design-minded storyteller. Inherently hands-on. Attentive to details. Precocious and ready to jump into the fray
- You need to be well-equipped to handle ideation and execution. You know how to read a brief, understand brand, and realize creative needs to drive outcomes not just outputs.
- You'd be working on integrated campaigns that may include anything from video to photography, animation to email design. You are a "hub" for our creative work.
- The best way to describe our culture is lighthearted and sarcastic. We approach our work with hunger and humility. We treat candor with candor. And storytelling is our passion.
- You'll love our office because it's your bedroom! Or living room. Or backyard. We're living in strange times. As long as you stay open to a potential future move to SF.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you require hand-holding, love clear and precise direction, and prefer a slow, steady pace. This ain't creative for wimps, y'all!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7706-bokeh-associate-creative-director
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Art Direction, Conceptual, Content, Content Strategy, Content Writing, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Creative Strategy, Design, Film, Integrated, Interactive, Motion, Storyboarding
November 16, 2020
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Sweet office
- Work from home
BOKEH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, social, economic or political opinions.
BOKEH BELIEVES IN ALL INDIVIDUALS' RIGHT TO FULFILL THEIR CREATIVE POTENTIAL. Therefore, we unabashedly support women's reproductive rights, gun control legislation, Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+ rights, equal pay, vaccines, climate change legislation, immigration rights, universal health care, and public education especially programs that support the arts and diversity. Also, we pay our taxes.