160over90 is looking for a Designer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
160 over 90 is an elevated blood pressure. As our name suggests, we aim to make things that elicit an elevated emotional response. It’s all about elevation here. Elevating each other, the work, our clients, and the industry. To do that, we have priorities we live by:
IDEAS over EXECUTIONS
PARTNERSHIP over OWNERSHIP
COURAGE over COMFORT
CULTURE over EVERYTHING
If you join us, all we ask is that you live by these priorities. And while you’re at it, come up with big platform ideas that work across all mediums, write effective and impactful copy that makes our clients and our agency famous, and help out whenever and wherever needed.
* Proficiency in both print and digital mediums with a portfolio to back it up
* Keen sense of typographic style and color theory/balance
* Clear understanding and ability to learn Adobe Creative Cloud design programs, XD, & Sketch
* Adept pre-production and file management skills
* Ability to retouch, resize, and clean up files in collaboration with our production department
* Understanding and ability to create cohesive brand systems
* Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects at once
* Ability to adapt to multiple styles
* Work with a wide range of materials beyond the digital design space
* Challenge the agency and the industries we work for through the design practice
* Positively collaborate with peers and share fresh ideas and references
* Constantly hone my craft and seek references that will inform my work
* Work closely with leads to execute your shared vision for the work
* Have a point of view, but welcome others
* Have fun. Experiment. Push yourself and everyone else around you.
* Create work you want to interact with, that you want to share, that you feel proud of
* Acknowledge the grid before you break it
* Love type! Love illustration & photography. Love every detail
* Work toward the simplest solution.
* Ensure every element has a purpose
Job Post Linkhttps://beta.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7677-160over90-designer
Adobe XD, Sketch
November 10, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Maternity / Paternity
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.