UI Designer. Chief. New York, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VP’s, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Fortune, Fast Company, and CNN. Launched in early 2019, Chief is headquartered in New York City and backed by Primary Ventures, Flybridge Capital, and other top-tier investors.
About the Role:
Chief is looking for a UI Designer to join our growing team. This role is a critical hire that will work directly with product and engineering to scale our digital platform across web and mobile. Reporting into our Lead Designer, this role will be responsible for transforming member insights into delightful and innovative product experiences that drive business results and member satisfaction.
- Work iteratively to design, refine, and validate solutions.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
- Produce documentation to ensure your designs are well understood by stakeholders and detailed enough for efficient development. You ensure that you have accounted for variations across a wide variety of devices and platforms, handled error conditions and edge cases, and defined usable, elegant micro-interactions
- Earn trust with technical credibility, pragmatic decision making, and strong follow-through working with cross-functional teams
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years of experience as a User Interface Designer
- A deep working knowledge of design tool, Figma
- A strong understanding of typography and systems and how to apply them programmatically
- A well-documented online portfolio of work demonstrating experience crafting user-centered design solutions
- Proven ability to take defined customer and business goals and translate them into effective design solutions.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7667-chief-ui-designer
Design, Digital, Figma, Low / High Fidelity Prototyping, Sketch
November 6, 2020
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Sweet office
- Work from home