Deloitte Digital is looking for a Copywriter in New York, NY, USA.
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age--we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made. We rethink how relationships are created and built. We reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption, and that’s what we do.
We are seeking a Copywriter (Studio Staff) to join our collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, doers, and dreamers, who are all united by a belief in the power of creativity to Elevate the Human Experience. With digital studio locations in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle, we work alongside broader Deloitte to solve our clients’ toughest challenges and redefine how business gets done.
What you’ll do
Our future Copywriter is a is a great storyteller and natural leader. This person must show composure under pressure, always be solution-orientated, and function as a collaborative partner to fellow creative leads. This person will be responsible for mentoring and managing teams, as well as inspiring and fostering the best collaboration between creative talent and cross-department. This person will be responsible for running accounts as well as leaning into new business while we continue to scale our quickly growing New York office.
In this role, you will:
• Collaborate with manager/sr. manager copywriters to conceptualize, write, and edit campaign assets, including social media, web copy, emails, invitations, and marketing collateral
• Collaborate with designers to develop creative concepts for assets; proofread materials for colleagues and provide quality control
• Understand and translate Deloitte brand and style guidelines into a clear, confident, and human voice
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7639-deloitte-digital-copywriter
Conceptual, Consulting, Digital
November 3, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
- Sweet office
• Conceptual, creative thinker with a passion for writing and the willingness to learn from others
• Conversant with established and emerging digital and social platforms
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A strong portfolio of relevant work
• 5+ years of writing experience
• Solid presentation skills and client facing ability
• Willingness to travel up to 30 percent (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• B.S. in English or Communications