Senior Front-End Developer. Deloitte Digital. New York, NY, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
Deloitte Digital, part of Deloitte’s Advertising, Marketing & Commerce offering, is a full-service interactive marketing and advertising agency. We are a collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, doers, and dreamers united by our belief in the power of creativity to Elevate the Human Experience. With offices in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle, we work alongside broader Deloitte to solve our clients’ toughest challenges and redefine how business gets done.
Do you have superb technical skills and a knack for translating highly technical concepts to clients and cross-discipline team members? Are you a creative problem solver and strategic thinker with a passion for delivering pixel perfect product? If so, we’re looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our highly collaborative team focused on developing cutting-edge, cross-platform web applications.
Work you’ll do
• Develop cutting-edge web applications that perform superbly across all platforms.
• Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a few months in length.
• Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to client and non-technical team members.
• Maintain high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process.
• Be able to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers
• Be excited about new web technologies/techniques
• Build solid back-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies
• Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code
• Working closely with other disciplines (Front-end, UX, Design, QA)
• Have a superior attention to detail and a strong ability to Q/A one’s own work required, including cross-browser and cross-platform displays and performance
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7638-deloitte-digital-senior-front-end-developer
November 3, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
- Sweet office
• 4+ years building modern web applications/sites in a professional environment
• Minimum of 4 years in semantic HTML5 and CSS3, and comfortable with preprocessors
• Comfortable with version control, preferably Git
• Proficient in responsive design development methodologies and best practices
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and guidance
• Experience using Docker to package and deploy web applications
• Experience with cloud-based web services and database systems (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
• Familiarity with server-side programming (e.g. Node.js, Python)
• Experience customizing Content Management Systems
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Background in user experience and/or design
• Involvement in open source projects