Nothing would make your mom happier than bragging to the girls that her kid got a job as a Senior Visual Designer at Carbyne in New York, NY, USA. They'd all be very impressed with how brilliant and incredibly ambitious you are.
Carbyne is seeking a full-time Visual Designer to join our U.S marketing team.
This top talent will provide support to the company’s branding and marketing efforts and will be part of global initiatives as needed.
The Visual Designer will be accountable to create all of Carbyne’s branded materials, support the different departments’ needs as necessary and establish a solid brand visual guideline.
The position reports to Carbyne’s Senior Marketing Director in NY.
Required : Portfolio featuring examples of digital and print work. Applications with no portfolio will not be considered.
Location: Based in New York
1. Work closely with Carbyn’s Senior Marketing Director and partner with our Head of Design to lead the internal creative process
2. Help push our brand expression forward with fresh, inventive ideas and astonishingly beautiful executions
3. Lead and design brand and marketing projects and activations that include concepts, visual assets, and treatments that live across internal and external media channels, spanning our entire brand spectrum of core identity to experimental explorations
4. Translate our brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative expressions
5. Manage and uphold design quality throughout every phase of a design project
6. Partner with other cross-functional members of the CX/Design team and internal stakeholders to deliver initiatives collaboratively
7. Occasionally support photo and video shoots, as well as other non-traditional creative production projects
8. Create custom animation features to illustrate data and messaging in an impactful way.
9. Design web pages layout
10. Champion Carbyne’s brand standards and design systems across the business
11. Contribute to our culture of creativity with curiosity
Experience with After Effects is required.
Experience with Figam and Webflow is a plus!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7635-carbyne-senior-visual-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Creative Research, Figma, Webflow
November 3, 2020
- Sweet office
- Work from home
We’d Love To Hear From You If:
1. You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
2. You have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrates conceptual and strategic thinking with a unique approach to problem-solving and storytelling
3. You have advanced understanding and mastery of typography, illustration, composition, grid systems, and overall expressive design aesthetics
4. You have strong creative instincts with a willingness to push beyond what’s expected, using new tools, techniques, and emerging technologies
5. You have full command of the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign;
6. You have experience in motion design
7. You’re an ambitious self-starter who can thrive in ambiguity
8. You’re articulate, confident and assertive when presenting work and providing feedback
9. You’re organized and self-driven, achieving results on time by independently creating process efficiencies, communicating progress along the way amid a busy project pipeline
10. You learn, listen and lead quickly in a fast-paced creative environment
1. B2B work experience
2. Experience with 3D
3. Experience with user research and analytics