Here's the deal: Red Bull Media House is looking for a Freelance Mid-Sr. Product Designer, UX/UI to design across Mobile, TV, Web, AR/VR, in our Los Angeles, CA, USA office. Be a team contributor as much as you are a self-starter. Not afraid of the unknown? Able to work on simultaneous projects at a time? Come help shape and grow our current design systems while having immediate impact on global products.
- Three words to describe this job are Versatile, Fast-Paced, Multi-platform
- This is a great opportunity because you can have a global impact on a product across a variety of platforms. Your input and voice important and valued.
- The ideal personality for this role is a self-starter, contributor and collaborator with a love for teamwork the expertise to go from concept to prototype to completion.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle juggling simultaneous initiatives and responsibilities while enhancing current design systems.
- You'd be working on Mobile apps, TV apps, AR/VR experiences, some Web related topics, Design Systems
- The best way to describe our culture is open-minded and experimental
- You'll definitely hate this job if you need structure and constant hand holding.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7619-red-bull-media-house-mid-sr-product-designer-ux-ui
Adobe Photoshop, Design, Figma, Human-Centered Design, Mobile, PowerPoint, Sketch
November 2, 2020 (Originally posted October 29, 2020)
- Great benefits
• Comfortable working outside of a traditional design role on projects small or large (from concepts to presentations to all mobile platforms)
• Systems thinking and previous experience with design system teams a plus.
• Technical Design - ability to code or skim the front-end (a plus, but not a requirement)
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A passion and enthusiasm about quality and attention to detail.
• Advanced knowledge in Sketch (Figma a plus)
• Designing user interfaces across a variety of devices and operating systems (iOS and Android) mobile, tablets, desktop (Wearables and connected TV a plus)
• Creating and conceptualizing wireframes and interactive prototypes
• Comfortable with creating presentations (Powerpoint, Keynote, or equivalent)
• Ability to communicate, explain, present your design to the team and others