Five & Done is looking for a Creative Director in Dallas, TX, USA.
Five & Done is on the hunt for a digital native, obsessed with user-centric design, research, analytics, UX, UI, prototyping, systematic and beautiful visual design.
This role ensures the product design team is delivering creative solutions rooted in strong research and strategy, while delivering the best possible usability and stunning design.
Responsibilities range from meeting with clients to understand needs and requirements to working with our internal team to define, execute, and refine a creative vision. There will be some actual design involved in this role too, mixing Keynote and conference calls with Figma and Sketch.
- Lead all aspects of a product’s life cycle including research, concepts, wireframes, prototypes, UI, documentation, and testing.
- Manage, mentor, and inspire the product design team.
- Consult with project and production management teams on budget, resource allocation, and scheduling of projects.
- Work directly with our clients to identify their needs and requirements, and then translate those into tasks for the product designers.
- Prepare, design, and lead client presentations.
- You have spent part of your career focused on graphic or visual design, and part of it focused on user experience design
- You have a solid understanding of Sketch, Figma, InVision, Photoshop, JIRA, Confluence and Keynote, and whatever is next.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working within an agency environment and/or on consumer web applications
- You have prior experience in a client-facing role.
- You’re comfortable running a workshop, know what a journey map is, and are capable of leading product discussions with key stakeholders.
- You have skill but not ego.
- You like to get your hands dirty and can produce wireframes, user flows, prototypes, designs, and of course presentations.
- You have a strong point of view and know-how to professionally communicate it.
Job Post Linkhttps://beta.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7618-five-done-creative-director
Art Direction, Creative Direction, Figma, Low / High Fidelity Prototyping, Product Development, Sketch, User Interviews, User Research, Wrangling - Creatives
October 29, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
- No assholes