Bokeh is looking for a cross between Nancy Pelosi and Jay-Z for their Integrated Producer position in San Francisco, CA, USA. Must love storytelling, wrangling creative minds together to develop cool shit, threading the needle between creative ambition and business objectives, making everything they touch strikingly beautiful, and be able to recite "Truth Hurts" by Lizzo a cappella.
- Our motto is "never stop creating." We trademarked that one. "SHOW SOME FUCKING PASSION" is framed on our wall, but we can't take credit for that line.
- This is a great opportunity because we need a driven producer and project manager on several key accounts who hates entropy with a passion and thrives under pressure.
- The ideal personality for this role is someone who's on their shit, doesn't take shit, and makes shit happen. You're obsessively-organized, efficient AF, and love problem-solving.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle project management from brief to delivery with a keen ability to manage scopes, budgets, schedules, and creative/production relationships.
- You'd be working on integrated campaigns that may include anything from video to photography, animation to branding and design. You are the "hub" for our work.
- The best way to describe our culture is lighthearted and sarcastic. We approach our work with hunger and humility. We treat candor with candor. And storytelling is our passion.
- You'll love our office because it's your bedroom! Or living room. Or backyard. We're living in strange times. As long as you stay open to a potential future move to SF.
- Three words to describe this job are adventurous, autonomous, and lovely. We like people who take ownership of their work, intuitively know when to push, and are nice humans.
- The best part about living here is it's already home :)
- You'll definitely hate this job if you require hand-holding, love clear and precise direction, and prefer a slow, steady pace. This ain't creative for wimps, y'all!
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7611-bokeh-integrated-producer
Content, Content Management, Creative Strategy, Digital, Film, Integrated, Low Budget, Maintaining Schedules, Management of Teams 1-10, Management of Teams 10-20, Managing Budgets, Producing, Project Management
November 16, 2020 (Originally posted October 28, 2020)
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Sweet office
- Work from home
BOKEH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, social, economic or political opinions.
BOKEH BELIEVES IN ALL INDIVIDUALS' RIGHT TO FULFILL THEIR CREATIVE POTENTIAL. Therefore, we unabashedly support women's reproductive rights, gun control legislation, Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+ rights, equal pay, vaccines, climate change legislation, immigration rights, universal health care, and public education especially programs that support the arts and diversity. Also, we pay our taxes.