You're probably not one to take a job just to make your friends jealous, but in case you are, ChromaDex is hiring an UI Designer in Westwood, CA, USA.
What’s the Role?
As a UI Designer you’ll be converting science into dynamic design and user experience
What you’ll do:
• Help build a brand experience from the ground up.
• Offer creative, data-driven design solutions to visually educate and simplify science.
• Ensure that our web experience remains cutting edge and industry-leading, all while maintaining a cohesive modern aesthetic and clean look/feel in all design elements
• Design and iterate within specified product requirements and deadlines.
• Produce dev-ready design deliverables with a high standard for quality and detail within time and technical constraints
• Work collaboratively with marketing team to define new marketing strategies and identify growth opportunities.
What we need from you:
· 4+ years of experience as a UI designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating beautiful design
· Experience developing and working with design systems, style guides.
· Ability to build upon low-fidelity wireframes and apply visual branding through typographical hierarchy, color, material patterns, and iconography
· Required Proficiency in: Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite
· Must demonstrate strong understanding of typography design.
· UX experience preferred but not required
· Experience in e-commerce is highly preferred
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7594-chromadex-ui-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Brand Strategy, Creative Strategy, Interactive, Journey Mapping, Sketch, Social Media Strategy , Usability Testing, User Behavior Research, User Research
October 26, 2020
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
- Stock options
- Sweet office
- Work from home
Who we are:
We are an equal opportunity employer that operates with an emphasis that People Matter. We respect and will consider every and all kinds of people regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, natural origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law or humanity.