Senior UI Designer. 160over90. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. BOOM! Nuff said.
The Senior UI Designer is responsible for developing compelling creative concepts and engaging user experiences for a variety of brands. In collaboration with creative directors, copywriters and the UX team, the Designer ensures that digital design solutions are intuitive, on-brand and meet strategic business objectives. The Designer will also drive collaborative creative efforts and inspire teammates on all levels to exceed expectations.
The ideal candidate is a problem-solver and highly-collaborative, working seamlessly with our digital team and seeking opportunities to bridge across agency verticals to provide effective client solutions.
Create innovative digital experiences and impressive design solutions
• Collaborate with UX strategists, creative directors, writers, brand designers, and developers
• Ideate, design and prototype interactive experiences to meet brand objectives.
• Present concepts, technologies, and directional choices
• Consult with clients
• Promote creative improvement and contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
• Maintain consistent creative quality and award winning work across digital projects
• Participate in business development efforts
• 6+ Years experience in digital design in progressively senior roles
• Experience collaborating with digital and traditional designers
• Strong visual design, layout, and typography skills
• A strong background in working with large-scale websites and digital products
• Highly organized, sticks to a project timeline.
• Significant experience collaborating with developers and knowledge of design for digital best practices
• Expertise using digital design tools and software (Sketch, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7588-160over90-senior-ui-designer
CSS, Figma, HTML, Sketch
October 23, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
160/90 is part of Endeavor, an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture we endeavor to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.