PepsiCo is looking for a Brand Designer in New York, NY, USA. Not an ordinary Brand Designer but the kind of Brand Designer that makes other Brand Designers question their Brand Designer-ness.
The Brand Designer is responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design. Graphic design and digital projects for Pure Leaf. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking from ideation through concept development, refinement and execution. Creating high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources. The designer must be able to sketch and articulate his/her creative thinking.
Designer: Responsible for partnering across a variety of design initiatives.
• Ideally has a background in digital, ecomm and social media design.
• Knowledge of current social trends, standards and formats to consistently and effectively convey the brand’s image and positioning.
• Will have a strong understanding of graphic design, digital design/strategy and basic understanding of motion graphics and video editing.
• Foundational photography skills including lighting, composition and retouching; ability to articulate ideas conceptually.
• Work cross-functionally to support Design leaders and agencies.
• Collaborates with manager, marketing team members and external agency partners to ensure the appropriate concepts, themes and messages are represented.
• Technically solid, able to illuminate ideas and visualize design stories across a variety of media.
• Communicates regularly. Manages timelines, milestones and internal details on project work to ensure timely delivery.
• Ability to work in a rapid paced, high-output environment.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• BA or MA in Design
• Up to 3 years studio experience
• Advanced Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator skills, LightRoom is a plus
• Social media-minded curator
• Digital & photography interest or experience
• Brand design background and style guideline experience, 360 visual identity
• Strong typography and layout sensibility
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7569-pepsico-brand-designer
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop
October 20, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Sweet office