Here's the deal: Own Up is looking for a Digital Designer to build out our young brand on our core assets in our Boston, MA, USA office. Growing fast and committed to mentorship.
A fast-growing, fintech startup that exists to make sure every American gets a fair deal on their mortgage.
We're looking to grow our product organization and want to hire someone who is excited about helping us shape our team, processes, and culture.
Someone who is motivated by helping people make important, anxiety-ridden decisions. You are someone who is passionate about clearly communicating and simplifying complex information through the power of thoughtful, empathetic design. You will work closely with our product and development team to help provide customers with a clear, simple experience within a space that’s historically confusing and difficult to navigate.
What you’ll do:
- Lead UX/UI design for our marketing pod.
- Deeply understand the motivations of customers who are just meeting our company/brand and advocate for their needs.
- Create conceptual wireframes, prototypes, and final designs for customer facing experiences mainly on our marketing pages and marketing assets.
- Focus on creating an engaging and intuitive user experience and rigorously testing your work.
- Communicate concepts and design rationale to project stakeholders most notably marketing leadership.
- Contribute to a multidisciplinary team that can include developers, marketers, and other stakeholders, to ship new experiences on business objectives, usability studies, and research metrics.
- Help evolve our young brand and make that reflected in our design.
- Help to maintain and evolve our design system.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 1 to 5 years of experience in digital design or interaction design.
- Detail oriented with an eye for visual hierarchy, typography, and clean design.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a da
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7555-own-up-digital-designer
It's all about the work
Design Pattern Research, Experience Design, Figma, Human-Centered Design
October 15, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
- No assholes
- Stock options