Here's the deal: Airbnb is looking for a Freelance Experience Designer to work on global SEO landing pages in our San Francisco, CA, USA office. We work from home a lot.
This role is a 3 month contract experience designer role on the Growth & Traffic team that will work on Airbnb's global SEO landing pages and Product Localization features. You are an expert at craft, product thinking and user empathy. You rely on metrics and data to define success while balancing business growth needs with customer challenges. You understand the right level of Design needed to achieve maximum velocity, and can validate and minimize risk quickly within the frame of driving impact at scale.
- Contribute directly to and execute on Product Design strategy for our global SEO and SEM pages for Stays and Experiences.
- Collaborate closely across the design org to ensure a cohesive approach to SEO best practices.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Creative and the Design Systems team to ensure all outward facing touchpoints are world-class in execution.
- Balance data-informed evolutionary strategies with insight driven revolutionary approaches.
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to learn and execute as quickly as possible
- Collaborate across all Airbnb businesses (Stays and Experiences) to represent and optimize for the end-to-end user journey.
- Partner with Product and Eng partners to actively identify and drive growth outcomes
- Work closely with the Research lead to develop a research driven strategy
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7524-airbnb-experience-designer
Adobe Photoshop, Experience Design, Figma
October 7, 2020
- Work from home