Faire is looking for a Senior Product Designer in San Francisco, CA, USA.
Faire is a company invested in good design—as a Senior Product Designer, you’ll join a tight-knit, collaborative team of designers who care deeply about creating beautiful and intuitive experiences. Our team is at the center of product work at Faire, designing experiences for the thousands of small retailers and maker brands growing their businesses in our marketplace.
In this role, you’ll help shape Faire’s product, working with team members across content strategy, design research, engineering, product, and customer service. You'll embed in a product team and focus on designing features and experiences for a strategic pillar of our product. As a design lead, you'll strive to understand our customers’ challenges and craft flows that help people move through our products with confidence.
We’re looking for team members that excel across the entire product development lifecycle, come with a growth mindset, and bring a genuine desire to learn about our customers.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with partners across product and engineering to define, build, and release new products and features.
- Construct user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts for validation.
- Develop and deliver well-documented, high-fidelity visuals that accurately represent Faire’s brand and design system standards.
- Participate in and/or lead user interviews and research to better understand customer needs.
- Contribute strategic thinking to product features and roadmap.
- Contribute to the design team’s culture through collaboration, feedback, and process iteration.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7485-faire-senior-product-designer
September 30, 2020
- No assholes
- Sweet office
- Work from home
This role is 40 hours/week, but has flexibility between contract and full-time. Let's chat about what you're looking for!