MRM is looking for a Senior UX Designer in Princeton, NJ, USA.
As a Senior UX designer at MRM, you will lead the creation of engaging digital experiences that drive value for our clients and their customers. You will be responsible for crafting compelling solution-based experiences while collaborating with our Strategy, Creative and Tech teams, to take new products/features from initial concept through to market launch. The ideal candidate will possess the curiosity and empathy to thoroughly understand our users’ needs, and the passion to drive evidence-based design decisions. You’ll be able to flex your creative muscles as you collaborate closely with creative leads while building strategic relationships with our clients.
• Create effective UI designs based on strategy and business requirements, delivering end-to-end user experience solutions for multiple products and platforms – mobile, web, apps.
• Generate rock-solid documentation including ecosystem diagrams, sitemaps, user journeys, interaction models & detailed wireframes with full functional specifications for handoff to dev.
• 4+ years architecting user experience solutions across platforms
• In-depth understanding of design systems or atomic design
• Some experience in creating data driven user interfaces and data visualization
• Experience with CMSs and an understanding of best practices for organizing and tagging digital content
• Expert in mobile first, responsive/fluid design principles
• Deep analytical skills for interpreting user research and site analytics
• Familiarity with data, analytics and technology (both front and back-end)
• Strong communication, problem-solving and organization skills
• An agency background working with large, complex digital products including websites and apps
• Experience in the Pharma space and all the intricacies therein
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7438-mrm-senior-ux-designer
2D, Adobe XD, Information Architecture, Principle App, Sketch, User Behavior Research, User Research
September 16, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity