Blue State is looking for a Freelance Freelance Visual Designer in New York, NY, USA.
Design for a better world.
As a contract designer, working with a mix of nonprofits, brands, and causes, you will build cohesive, action-oriented campaigns, and engaging audiences with compelling visual storytelling. You’ll work on an interdisciplinary team of strategists, writers, analysts, creative directors, and clients.
1.Support (and sometimes lead) the visual design of email/social fundraising campaigns
2.Collaborate with strategists and creative directors in the development of creative solutions; present and explain designs to internal team; collaborate and iterate based on feedback.
2.Stay up to date on technology and design best practices and trends to keep our work and team ahead of the curve.
Top things we’re looking for:
1. Flexible skills: We’re looking for a versatile design aesthetic, and brilliant examples of how to reach and active audiences across different styles and platforms online. Prior experience in After Effects and Figma is a plus.
2.Proven track record: 3+ years of professional digital design experience. Ability to be resourceful, inspired, and self-driven while juggling multiple projects.
3. Thoughtful: Strong conceptual and strategic thinking, as well as an advanced understanding of how your work fits into a whole vision. Humble in victory, tenacious in defeat.
4. Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and scrappiness required.
5. A shared passion and curiosity for making change. This includes comfort with ambiguity, a restlessness that resists the status quo, and a commitment to quality that ensures we’re always making progress.
6. Empathy, communication, respect, and the ability to act as a role model at Blue State.
Job Post Linkhttps://www.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7422-blue-state-freelance-visual-designer
After Effects, Figma
September 14, 2020