Stoltz Marketing Group is looking for a Copywriter / Video Editor in Boise City, ID, USA.
We’re Stoltz Marketing Group, an independent/women-owned/intentionally small/creative marketing agency in beautiful Boise, Idaho. (Ever been to Idaho? You’ll be pleasantly surprised). Making people laugh or cry since 1996, our team values a strong culture, great work ethic, and fresh ideas. If you are a unicorn that is not only passionate about words and correct punctuation, but also excel at visual storytelling in sight and sound...please read on.
The Copywriter/Video Editor responsibilities:
• Conceptualize, write and collaborate with the creative and account teams to create integrated marketing campaigns (including print/digital/video/experiential).
• Execute multiple content options while identifying what resonates with an audience.
• Develop voice and tone guidelines.
• Craft headlines, short- and long-form copy in a variety of mediums.
• Successful delivery of projects on time and on budget.
• Participate in photo and video shoots to generate compelling visual assets.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop
• Knowledge in compression rates, video and audio codecs, frame rates, standard dimensions and both digital and analogue media formats.
• Knowledge in DSLR professional video and still cameras, lighting, and audio recording.
• Handle aspects of production from video concepts and script writing, to assisting in shooting, directing and editing.
• Demonstrate a unique vision in editing techniques with a thorough understanding of visual storytelling using sight, sound and motion.
Perks & Benefits:
• Health/dental/vision insurance
• Simple IRA match
• Generous PTO program
• Flexible work schedule
• Great office culture (if you appreciate trivia and multi-day whitewater rafting trips)
You aren't a good fit if...
• Versatility, passion, and initiative don’t make you want to aggressively fist pump.
• Care about awards or household brands. No egos, please.
• Enjoy 60-hour work weeks
• Can't juggle multiple brands
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7403-stoltz-marketing-group-copywriter-video-editor
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Cinematography, Color Grading, Conceptual, Content Writing, Copywriting, Editing, Post-Production, Wildlife
September 4, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
- Near mountains
- Sweet office
- Work from home