APPARATUS is looking for a Graphic Designer in New York, NY, USA.
APPARATUS is New York-based design studio that explores the relationship of lighting, furniture and objects in immersive environments, threading the historical and the cultural through a modern lens.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating compelling design content that supports the Sales, Marketing and Production departments across all platforms for APPARATUS.
• Work in collaboration with the Director, Creative Production and Art Director to execute
compelling design content for print, web, email, social.
• Update and maintain all client-facing marketing and sales materials.
• Create and manage an organized image library.
• Update visual content on website.
• Perform graphic, presentation, and photographic concept research.
• Bachelor's degree in art or design or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-3 years direct experience in graphic design
Prior experience in the interior design, agency, or luxury fashion industries a plus.
• Experience working in a high-paced role where output was key.
• Prior experience working on highly detailed projects that included typesetting.
• Ability to clearly execute creative direction, bring new ideas to the team, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
• Excellent time-management skills, an independent drive, and the ability to deliver projects under tight deadlines.
• Detail-oriented and organized; can own a project from start to finish and track results.
• Knowledge of print and web, ability to successfully deliver on both platforms.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to accept delegation, respond professionally to critical feedback and proactive in seeking support and help when needed.
• Commitment to independent learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
• Desire to be a part of a small team, positive, flexible, and has the ability to pivot as needed to accomplish company goals.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7377-apparatus-graphic-designer
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
October 7, 2020 (Originally posted August 27, 2020)
- Great benefits
• Full-time studio hours: Monday–Friday.
• Longer hours and weekend availability as needed.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND CHECK-INS SCHEDULE
• Weekly 1:1s.
• Semi-annual performance reviews.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Position is based in our NY studio. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.