Here's the deal: ERA is looking for a Senior Creative Lead to redefine the future of place in our New York, NY, USA office. Together we'll brand, position, advertise and create experiences for world-class hospitality, resorts, residential, entertainment and new neighborhood destinations.
- Three words to describe this job are Creative Leader. Strong Presenter. Loves Branding
- Our motto is to positively impact the lives of people and the places they inhabit.
- This is a great opportunity because we redefine places through brand, social, web, strategy, print and experiential
- The ideal personality for this role is a strong communicator with creative and client leadership experience (presentation skills)
- You need to be well-equipped to handle a diverse range of projects and strong problem solver
- You'd be working on PLACES! Guinness Quarter, Treasure Island, innovative hospitality/retail, High end residential and emerging neighborhoods around the world.
- The best way to describe our culture is creative, fast paced and obsessed with the future
- You'll love our office because you'll get to work from home and when the world Covid ends we'll be flexible
- The best part about living here is New York is still the greatest city on earth
- You'll definitely hate this job if you love working on only one industry or type of project at a time
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7353-era-senior-creative-lead
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, After Effects, Digital
September 15, 2021 (Originally posted August 24, 2020)
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Work From Home
• Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design
• Contemporary design sensibility and typographical skills
• A natural collaborator who enjoys leading a small team
• Knowledge of real-estate/architecture preferred
• Well versed in contemporary culture and lifestyle branding for fashion, art, music, retail and culinary.
• Clear and concise written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
• Committed and confident
• Flexible – open to new ideas, other people’s ideas
• Doesn’t shy away from bringing his/her opinion and voice to the table