Milk Makeup is looking for a Content Creator, Social Media in New York, NY, USA.
As the Content Creator, you will be responsible for the creation and optimization of social media
and digital content that connects with our audiences and moves the brand forward. This role combines a passion for photo + video, the beauty industry, social media and a strong understanding of social trends, behaviors, and how they can be translated into engaging, thumb-stopping content that embodies our brand values.
How you’ll THRIVE
● Build social creative strategy at a high level in collaboration with the team to drive
and oversee creative across social channels with a special focus on Instagram .
● Collaborate with the Chief Creative Officer, Social Media Coordinator, Social
Media Content Creator, Editorial Director & Creative Services on brand building content
that drives acquisition & engagement across channels and inspires brand love.
● Brainstorm & partner closely with teams to develop relevant + new content
ideas/strategies to stay ahead of the ever-changing social landscape.
● Create platform-specific content for Instagram first and foremost, as well as
TikTok, Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter as part of a monthly/year-long content calendars that ladder up to the overarching channel strategies.
● Concept, art direct and execute shoots for daily/evergreen social in an on-going
fast paced environment as well as campaign content to support seasonal product
launches with a focus and expertise on still photography and retouching.
● Manage post production of all content executed, including image selects,
retouching and QC for final file delivery.
● Produce eye-catching Instagram Story content blending video, photo, new
effects, etc., ensuring constantly increasing engagement and VTR.
● Partner with the team in creating mostly short form (:30-2:00 min) videos covering a
range of content that ladders up to DNA bucketst, ensuring content brings Milk Makeup
spirit alive through motion graphics, sound effects, and more
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7338-milk-makeup-content-creator-social-media
360 Photography, 360° Video, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Digital, Lighting, Producing, Social, Videography
August 18, 2020
please send all resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the job application here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mmu_application