Do you hate experiential design, digital product design, and clients that do good in the world? Then you'd really hate working as a Freelance Creative/Project Director at Potion in New York, NY, USA and should stop reading now. Seriously.
- Three words to describe this job are : (three themes) Lead concept development, hybrid experience design, digital product
- This is a great opportunity because it's a chance to build meaningful experiences (healthcare and arts/culture categories) and not sell anything.
- The ideal personality for this role is a self-starter who can be effective independently as we are now physically distributed.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle working independently. Experiential design and digital design, presentation to clients with limited design expertise.
- You'd be working on Projects in the healthcare space and the arts/culture space, as well as some digital product & new business.
- The best way to describe our culture is humanist
- You'll love our office because sadly we are homebound these days.
- You'll definitely hate this job if You are uncomfortable with designing experiences from scratch that don't fit into a typical category.
Job Post Linkhttps://www.workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7303-potion-creative-project-director
Design, Digital, Digital Tech, Experience Design
August 10, 2020
- Work from home
You will be working on a combination of project that is both a digital platform and an experiential installation when the physical space becomes accessible again. You'll also be supporting the studio across other projects and biz dev. Near term this is a freelance position. But we'll also be looking for a long-term solution for a senior design leadership role.