PhatMojo is looking for a Creative Director in Cleveland, OH, USA.
PhatMojo, a global product development and brand management company, seeks a talented individual to help shoulder its burgeoning workload of art and brand curation. We seek an individual that well surpasses the abilities of their peers, and is capable of doing the job required at an industry-leading level.
• Create and curate strategic vision and compelling aesthetics for various in-house and licensed brands
• Establish creative briefs, as well as style guides, for implementation across all products and marketing materials;
• Assist in the conception of product lines, particularly from the perspective of aesthetic and brand integrity
• Create amazing and compelling products
• Develop efficient workflows and scalable processes
• Manage, lead, and mentor art and design team.
• Collaborate with marketing and business teams to create compelling products
• Work to communicate selling points as necessary though product, marketing materials, and packaging
• Translate brand and marketing objectives into strategies, aesthetics, and products
• Prepare and deliver brand and product presentations
• Regularly audit the competitive market to understand trends
• Follow industry trends and maintain fresh creative approaches
• Liaise with design, business, and other internal and external parties/departments to craft and implement branding, as well as uphold brand standards for all products and marketing materials;
• Oversee the creation of branding, ideation, and product design from concept to execution
• Review work and provide feedback to any/all relevant teams;
• Work closely and collaboratively with Product Development teams to ensure design is executed fully and properly by manufacturing and other vendor partners; and
• Any/all hands-on design work required to properly complete a project.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7260-phatmojo-creative-director
July 28, 2020
- Generous Vacation
- Great benefits
- No assholes
- Work from home
• Clean, crisp, coherent, yet highly-creative and unique aesthetic sensibilities
• Exceptional and precise detail-orientation
• Excellent project and time management abilities
• Strong discipline and leadership to establish and uphold responsible workflow
• Polished and professional written and oral communication abilities
• Experience in a wide variety of mediums: 3D, 2D, toy, industrial design, packaging, et cetera.
• 5+ years of experience in creative direction and development, brand planning, product ideation, design team leadership, or other directly relevant roles
• Experience in video gaming, consumer products, or entertainment marketing is strongly preferred
• Proficiency in 3D, Adobe Creative suite, MS Office suite, and other applicable software
• Full-time workload with minimal travel required
• Unlimited vacation policy
• Must be a good fit for our company’s culture and work environment (startup-like)
• Compensation offer commensurate with experience, skills, and talent