Josie Maran Cosmetics is looking for a Freelance Beauty Editorial Manager in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Three words to describe this job are creative, strategic, & adaptable.
- Our motto is Delivering Beauty & Joy to All.
- This is a great opportunity because we're redefining brand voice and looking for the right candidate to lead the editorial content.
- The ideal personality for this role is optimistic, creative, flexible, and a lover of beauty.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle inventive editorial strategies, adapting marketing objectives into engaging content, and working on motion projects.
- You'd be working on everything from print in-store to digital - social media and our ecomm site.
- The best way to describe our culture is through our values of protecting the planet, empowering people, and promoting wellness.
- You'll love our office because we pride ourselves on work / life balance.
- The best part about living here is it's Los Angeles.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you have a hard time multi-tasking and prefer to work in silo without sharing ideas.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7256-josie-maran-cosmetics-beauty-editorial-manager
Content Strategy, Content Writing, Copywriting, Editing, Editorial
July 28, 2020
- Dog friendly
- Great benefits
- Near beach
- Sweet office
- Work from home
Josie Maran is a leading skincare brand in clean beauty. Founded in 2007, we were among the first companies to fully inhabit this space, and today, we still strive to put our values to practice.
In everything we do, we nurture and promote the wellness and empowerment of our customers, our partners, and our planet. Josie Maran is committed to helping make the world a healthier, greener, less wasteful, more equitable place for ourselves and for future generations. We believe we can make a difference and are all dedicated to making it happen. We seek to leave a positive mark in all that we do. We value individual growth which fuels our collective growth. We cultivate trust and transparency by communicating with both candor and consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.