Fig Agency is looking for a Senior Copywriter in New York, NY, USA.
As Senior Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for conceptualizing creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic vision for each tactic within your portfolio of clients. You will work closely with team members to ensure the written part of your work is in sync with the needs of the overall vision for the client.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7243-fig-agency-senior-copywriter
July 23, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Dog friendly
- Great benefits
- Maternity / Paternity
• Bachelor’s degree in literature, advertising, communication, journalism or other related area is preferred. If you do not possess a degree in a related area, a postgraduate degree certification from an industry-specific portfolio school or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years of experience as a Copywriter at a creative agency or on a creative brand client-side
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics
Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, people, etc. a burning desire to dig into what makes them tick
• An eye for detail that helps deliver clear, clean copy
• Creative and/or an appreciation for creativity, desire to be part of a creative environment and is excited about the creative process
• Recognizes magic and shows experience of knowing what to do with it
Seeks out opportunity and challenge