160over90 is looking for a Copywriter in New York, NY, USA.
The Copywriter will be responsible for concepting and developing creative ideas across existing clients and new business pitches. They will be skilled in learning the client’s business objectives and accomplishing those through strategically sound creative ideas that put our clients in the epicenter of culture. They will partner to conceptualize ideas as well as oversee conceptual and visual execution by working with their Creative Director, Design/Art Direction, Production, PR and Account Management teams.
The Copywriter will be entrepreneurial, a team player and have an instinctual curiosity about cultural trends. They will be effective communicators and motivated by the idea of helping shape an evolving agency, aiming to be the next creative leaders.
160over90 is a fast-paced environment and we need people who can think on their feet, lead by example, and get stuff done quickly without sacrificing quality. You’ll participate a range of creative projects from experiential to PR to content. You’ll mentor our junior creatives and learn from your Creative Director. You will be an idea machine.
If this is you, we need you like, yesterday.
• Degree in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field / equivalent work experience, with a strong writing background
• Minimum 5 years related experience
• Profound interest in the world – culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment
• Strong proficiency in all relevant programs
• Approachable, collaborative, problem-solver who can both provide and take direction well
• Strong communication skills and not afraid to have difficult discussions
• Team building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members
• Ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Must be able to juggle several projects at one time
• Thrives in a collaborative environment
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7241-160over90-copywriter
July 22, 2020
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Vacation
- Maternity / Paternity
160over90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.