BarkBox is looking for a Creative Lead for Bark Eats - New dog food brand in New York, NY, USA.
We have a new BARK service called Bark Eats (think milkman meets personalized food) that needs full-stack creative support. In the past, we have had good success getting someone who is a bit of jack of all trades who is looking to make some money while working on their own projects. Think of this role as the first creative hire at a startup. This means overall creative lead and the hands-on designer creating UI flows and Facebook ads one day and delivery-van-decals and packaging graphics the next. Additional requirements:
- Is used to a fast-paced environment where fast execution most often trumps pixel-perfect designs.
- Has a proactive / self-starter attitude - Can go far without much direction or guidance.
- Has a broad creative experience/skillset - Enjoys playing all roles on the creative team across concept, copy, graphics, UI/UX, etc.
- 8+ years of experience with consumer products - dog product experience is a plus but not a must. Likely have experience from a consumer product startup or creative agency.
- Dog person (duh!) - Has a good understanding of life with a dog and the challenges involved with finding the right food for your dog.
- Freelance / retainer setup - With the potential to go full time later in the year.
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7167-barkbox-creative-lead-for-bark-eats-new-dog-food-brand
June 29, 2020
- Dog friendly
- Generous Vacation
- No assholes
- Stock options
- Sweet office
- Work from home