Plex is looking for a Freelance Brand Strategist (Contract) in California, USA.
- Three words to describe this job are make plex sing
- Our motto is well, that's where you come in, don't you?
- This is a great opportunity because Plex has had amazing growth in the last year and we need to harness it with an extensible brand platform, archicture and modernized identity
- The ideal personality for this role is someone who can manage cats from afar, aligning founders, execs, and internal and external creative professionals in a data-driven process.
- You need to be well-equipped to handle a fluid structure. We're bringing in outside resources (brand strategy, project manager, ux designer, identity designer) to help us execute
- You'd be working on brand discovery, interviews, ideation, platform creation, validation, persona development and help lead the identity exploration.
- The best way to describe our culture is flat organization where everyone contributes. Fair. Kind. Aggressively intelligent. Passionate about the brand, the product, and one another
- You'll love our office because it's your office. Or bedroom. Or couch. Wherever you are, you're at Plex.
- You'll definitely hate this job if you need a lot of guidance, hand-holding or pre-defined steps. We expect you to apply your own rigorous process to creating a brand platform
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7155-plex-brand-strategist-contract
Brand Management, Brand Strategy, Creative Direction, Creative Research, Design Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Wrangling - Creatives
June 24, 2020
- No assholes
- Not a sweatshop
- Work from home