Here's the deal: NEXT Music is looking for a Sr. Digital Product Designer to build igloos and dreams in our Remote office. Witty sentence goes here.
• 5+ years work experience
• Portfolio of relevant digital design work, exhibiting a refined design sensibility, especially with regard to typography, typographic hierarchy, color, and layout. Additionally, the portfolio should demonstrate an understanding of the digital design process, including IA, UX, and UI.
• BA / BFA in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Digital Experience Design [or equivalent]
• Strong understanding of best practices, trends and conventions related to digital products [primarily Mobile App and Responsive Web]
• Strong understanding of mobile app design patterns
• Experience working / interfacing with development partners
• Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
Overview + Desired Traits
• This role focuses heavily on the UX/UI of core digital product(s). As such, the ability to impact the functionality and user experience of product is implicit. Creativity and innovation across both UX and visual design is encouraged.
• The ideal candidate:
— Has designed digital product(s) from concept > completion
— Straddles the line between Interaction Design and Visual design
— Understands brand identity and the relationship between brand and product
— Sets an exceptionally high-bar for design quality, and is tireless in pursuit of best-in-class design solutions
— Is fearless with regard to idea generation, disruptive ideas and/or non-traditional approaches to design
— Has worked directly / collaboratively with engineers / developers
— Can work both independently and in collaboration with internal partners. Self-sufficient.
— Leads by example and has mentored / directed / managed junior team members
• Technical proficiency in a variety of design tools, including:
— Prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, InVision, and/or Figma
— Design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch
— Motion tools and/or designing for motion / animation
• Technical savvy and familiarity with:
— Mobile Apps + assorted
Job Post Linkhttps://workingnotworking.com/unjobboard/7151-next-music-sr-digital-product-designer
June 22, 2020